Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesdays off work = great day for me!

I have the best job ever! I get to do what I love, diagnose and treat patients at a Family Practice office and also HAVE WEDNESDAYS OFF!!!!!

Today I was able to make appointments at The Woodhouse Day Spa for a massage and pedicure and it was heaven!! I love that spa and highly recommend it to anyone in the San Antonio or Austin area. They never disappoint.

After that I hit the store for a few things for dinner and then got to work on the mini turkey meat balls and marinara sauce! I found it on a blog I follow http://www.designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com and it was amazing!! I paired it with the Cupcake Prosecco (while cooking) and the Cupcake Cab for dinner. Great recipe!!

Here are some pics of the day!


Cupcake Prosecco = fabulous!!


Polish is Essie Glamour Purse (part of the new Handbag collection for Fall)

Turkey meatballs and homemade marinara! Recipe here: recipe



The dinner table is set...just waiting for the hubby! (and Game 4 of the ALCS is on...GO RANGERS!)

2 comments:

Hilary Nussbaum said...

i love this!! very homey and everything looks delicious!! im a full time student with two jobs. i wish i had a day off becuase this looks like perfection.

nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Love your blog, thank you so much for your visit! Cupcake chard is my FAVORITE :)
XO
Kristin