Friday, May 4, 2012

Fashion Friday - The Shops at Target

The Shops at Target

As I am sure everyone is aware by now that The Shops at Target is debuting this Sunday! I am super excited and have found SO many great things I want to scoop up! I imagine that Target will be crazy but hopefully the shelves aren't cleared as quick as when they brought in Missoni for Target!

Here are some of my favorites.

From The Webster


 navy & green colorblock dress $29.99



bangle bracelets $16.99 each



wedges $24.99-29.99 


striped hats $19.99 each


From the Privet House




round trays $19.99 each
wicker covered glasses $5.49-5.99 each

white-washed baskets $34.99 each


outdoor rugs $19.99 each



rope pouf $79.99


From CosBar


wrapped soaps $4 each


From Polka Dog Bakery
(love it that they are catering to our four-legged children too!)


boxed treats $2.99 each
 super cute toys $4.99 each
mesh flyer toys $4.99 each

From The Candy Store

lollipops $3.49 each



tin goodies $9.99


assorted candy jars $4.99

all photos from Target.com

What about you? What are your favorites??

I am linking up with Kori at Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Target finds!

Angie said...

Gotta love Target~I was wearing a cute silver bangle out to dinner the other night and got 3 separate compliments on it~it was a Target find! Love for you to pop over for a visit! Angie

Sara said...

Hi Andrea,
All great finds! Love the dress and floppy hats! I really want to snap up one of those trays too. So cute! Thanks for a great post! I hope you will stop by Social Sara today. I'm doing a giveaway! :)
XO,
Sara

http://www.socialsara.net/2012/05/fashion-friday-giveaway.html

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ooh I could use one of those trays!

Kori said...

I'm so excited about these shops! Thanks for linking up honey! Kori xoxo

Lori said...

Oooh I like that dress!!! Great selections! Sunday, huh?

K.I.S.S. said...

Love your blog dear. Would u like to follow each other?
kisses,
http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

ParticularGirl said...

Love the stripped hats! I need a hat for the summer but don't know how to wear them. I just don't feel comfortable in them, but want to keep the sun rays at bay. It's cheap enough to play with though, I'll have to check out my Target