Thursday, June 14, 2012

My San Francisco Surprise!

My husband outdid himself last night! When I got home from work he had planned the perfect dinner for our Anniversary. Way back in 2001 we took our first "trip" together to San Francisco to see his parents since they had just moved there. While there we went to a restaurant named Scott's, in Jack London Square,  several times for their amazing crab! Paired even then with our all time favorite wine, Sonoma Cutrer, this is an amazing meal! 

I searched my computer and found this old picture of us there in '01! We look like babies!
(don't judge by my leather jacket & not cute running shoes)

I digress, so when I got home there set on our table was fresh dungeness crab caught the day before and flown to Texas, drawn butter, sourdough & clam chowder also flown in from San Fran! Literally my jaw hit the ground when he is telling me this! AMAZING! The wine was poured and candles lit! 





We love crab, chowder, vino and San Fran and keep talking lately how badly we need to go back! He is so great to bring it to us :) We had an amazing meal and evening together! 

17 comments:

Errin said...

I knew that BIL of mine had a little bit of romance in him! I love it, sounds like the perfect anniversary!

Because Shanna Said So said...

No lie, I just got the CHILLS reading this. Melt my heart! How sweet, thoughtful and amazing of him. You are such a lucky girl. Looks like you guys had a perfect anniversary evening! Congrats on 8 years!! I gave you a shout out on the blog today! ;)
xo,
Shanna

Unknown said...

This is so so sweet and thoughtful!! I love it! What a great anniversary celebration :)

xoxo, me

Wine and Summer said...

What a great anniversary! That sounds amazing! So perfect!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

WHAT?! That is so amazing! Job well done Mr. Blonde Ambitions ;)

Mmm my mouth is watering for a SF clam chowder bread bowl!

Simone Howell said...

WoW!! Job well done! And he even sets a nice table! I'd say he's a keeper. And a note on your previous post...YES! Get the romper!! I LIVE in them and LOVE them!

Courtney said...

What a special anniversary!! Wow is all I can say!:)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

How sweet!!! What a guy! Glad you had such a fabulous night :) xoxo

Sarah Hartley said...

Wow! Way to go husband!!

Sami said...

Okay that is SO cute! What a sweet hubby :)

Melissa said...

Awww! How sweet! It looked perfect!

Sara said...

Awww! Looks like y'all had a wonderful anniversary celebration! Very impressive! Congrats again.
XO,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

What a delicious dinner! Your hubby did a good job! :)

Stephanie said...

Aww, that is so sweet! I'm happy you two had a wonderful anniversary!

Susan said...

How sweet is this!? My husband could never get it together to do this. So nice.

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

I love Scotts in JLS! I have spend many wonderful meals there! What a great surprise! I have tears in my eyes! And the food looks amazing! Congrats

Lori said...

Oh how cool! He rocks!