Thursday, June 28, 2012

Obsessions

So I have been really wanting to update my wardrobe lately and found some pretty things that might help! I know that I ideally should go through my closet and create looks with what I have but what girl doesn't love new things?


LOFT dress
found here

Bellatrix floral top
@ Nordstrom's
found here


Tibi dress
found here

Ikat bracelets
@Nordstroms
found here

Bamboo bracelets
@Nordstroms
found here

Ivory drop Strand necklace
@ Baublebar
found here

Finally, I pinned this picture a while back because I am in love with this dress! Well, the link doesn't go anywhere, bummer! Does anyone know what brand?


What are you obsessing about this summer?

New linkup with The Weekend File & Two Thirty Five Design!

Photobucket

20 comments:

Lala said...

I don't know the brand of that dress, but you might check asos for something like it.

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Great options! Love the colors of the dress from the LOFT...

Courtney said...

Pretty--you always make me want to shop! Love Bauble Bar but have yet to order from them.. but I'm probably going to have to get one of the bubble necklaces the world has! Have a great Thursday:)

Sara said...

Hey Andrea,
I love the last dress! So pretty! Let me know if you find out who it's by. I also love those Ikat bracelets. I might have to have them! :)
Have a great Thursday,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Allison said...

Oh love your obsessions...I always get in trouble at the Loft with all their cute things!

siddathornton said...

i am over the moon in love with that first dress. i am going to have to pick it up. it just speaks to me. [that's not weird to say, right?] :)

great picks! inspires me to update myyyy wardrobe!

- lauren

Lala said...

and check tobi also for inexpensive lace dresses :)

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Oh yes -- I love that first Loft dress! And I just got my Nordstrom Anniversary sale catalog in the mail....danger!!

Lesley Kim said...

I love the bangles and the lace dress! I just bought a pink lace dress from American Apparel and its soo pretty!

do you want to follow each other?
lesleykim.blogspot.com

erica said...

That first dress is the cutest! I think I definitely need it in my life! xo

Lesley Kim said...

Following you back! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I've had my eye on that BaubleBar necklace for some time now. Adorable! So are the rest of your items here. And I'm really loving your new blog look!

Amber said...

I LOVE that first dress!!!

dreaming en francais said...

Love all the dresses, especially the lace one! And also need more bright bangles like the ones you featured in my life! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Jenee C. said...

These are so great, I'm kind of loving your blog. Your newest follower.

xx Jenee C.
http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

Akiko said...

Great choice! All the items here are so pretty..! xo akiko
Style Imported

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Beautiful pictures!! I really love the bangles because the colours are so gorgeous!! The floral shirt and the white necklace are great as well!!
Very inspiring!

Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

henning love said...

that floral top i need to own!! love it and i love all of the other items you posted here. have a great weekend!

Sara K said...

I agree that Bellatrix floral top is ahhh-mazing. Man I wish Canada had Nordstrom - I know they ship, but it's not the same.

The Preppy Student said...

those ikat bracelets are awesome! SOOO CUTE! BTW I have my own preppy blog and just started following you from gfc. Please take a look at my blog. I always comment back from any comment and look forward to reading your posts!