Thursday, July 26, 2012

Guest Blogger: Social Sara

Hi there, I'm Sara from Social Sara. Andrea so kindly asked me to do a guest post while she is vacationing this week. Needless to say I was thrilled! Since we are in the middle of summer, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite products for achieving that oh-so desirable bronzed beauty look. Below are my must-have items for my favorite time of year, summer time!





 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


Why do I love these products, you ask? Well, let's break it down...

After Sun Lotion: We all know that proper moisturizing is key for maintaining a beautiful tan. I prefer to use Australian Gold's After Sun Lotion. It smells amazing (think vacation!) and it does the trick for preserving your tan.

Bronzer: I've tried many bronzers in my time but I am absolutely loving this one by Too Faced. It's the best one out there, in my opinion. It's a blush and a bronzer all in one. What's not to love?!?

Glow: When soaking up rays isn't in the cards, I use Jergen's Natural Glow. This foaming mousse gives a beautiful sunkissed look to your skin without the commitment of a self-tanner. It washes off easily in the shower and you can build your tan with multiple applications. This one dries quickly and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.

Facial Moisturizer: Using a daily moisturizer with an SPF is a must to protect your face when you are out and about. I'm quite partial to this one by Boscia. It blocks out those harmful rays but still allows for a little vitamin D.

Self-tanner: Self-tanner is a great way to achieve a bronzed look without stepping one foot into the sun. I've tried a slew of self-tanners but this one is my favorite. If applied in small amounts in a circular motion, this tanner is basically fool proof and gives you such a beautiful color!

SPF: When soaking up vitamin D, I once again turn to Australian Gold for my SPF coverage. It smells great and this one has a bronzer built in so you can look tan while you are working on your tan. Genius, right?

There you have it! Do we use any of the same products? I'd love to hear what you have in your Bronzed Beauty Tool Kit! Thanks again to Andrea for having me today. I hope you will visit me over at Social Sara. I'd certainly love to have you!

Cheers to Friday Eve! :)

**********
I need to stock up on some of these great products! I use to love the sun but now I'm seeing those fabulous lines on my face to show it. I think it is time for the sunless tanner for sure! Sara is another one of my favorite bloggers. We became quick friends as we have so much in common! We are now "best blogging friends"! :) I want to plan a trip to Georgia soon to meet her! Head over to Social Sara to see more of her great posts! You will definitely find a new friend :)



Photobucket

6 comments:

Amber said...

I want to try that Too Faced bronzer!!

Emily | Recently said...

I'm a huge fan of the Sublime Bronze self tanner too! I've always had great results with it. Thanks for the tips!

Alisa Marie said...

I own #2 and I absolutely love it! Works better on me in the Summer since I'm more tan.

Sara said...

Hi Andrea,
Thanks again for having me as a guest blogger. I really enjoyed it! Hope you are having fun in Costa Rica! I miss you already...
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

KB said...

I've used 3 and 5 before, and they are great! Love your blog too by the way. :)

xoxo
Krystal
apinchoflovely.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I use Jergens Natural Glow, and I love it!