Friday, September 21, 2012

Fashion Friday: Football Frenzy

Happy Friday friends!! I am VERY excited for the weekend and this Fashion Friday post! As you all know I am a die hard Texas A&M Aggie, class of '03! Whoop!! I love to get all dressed up for the games and sport my very fashionable Aggie attire!!

Here is what I envision!

Football Frenzy



I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Linking up with:
Photobucket

26 comments:

April said...

I LOVE that necklace. It would be great to wear to cheer on my Gamecocks! :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

cute necklace! love the sunglasses too! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by! i'm hosting a $100 shopbop giveaway

Andrea {Yesterday's Tomorrow} said...

That necklace is STUNNING!! Great outfit :)

xoxo andrea
www.yesterdaystomorrowblog.com

Amy Powell said...

oh that necklace is perfect for an Aggie game :) We have to head out of BCS this weekend for family stuff, but we're definitely making time to watch on TV :) BTHO SC!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

cute! you're making me want to get all dressed up and cute (which is the opposite of what I am right now).

Wine and Summer said...

Love that outfit! The necklace is perfect!!

Sara said...

Great necklace my friend! Oh and you know I love the TB flats and the Ray Bans! Cute outfit, as usual! Here's wishing you a fantastic weekend!
Cheers,
Sara

siddathornton said...

love this classic outfit + the pop of color from the necklace.

Always Maylee said...

I love that necklace, so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

erica said...

That necklace is adorable! Perfect gameday attire. xo

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Love this outfit - perfect!!

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home said...

The TB flats are some of the best around and so worth the price tag! have a great weekend

Blue Dog Belle said...

So cute. If you just change the color red in that necklace I'd wear it to a UGA game!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

meme-and-he said...

I'm so glad aves don't ever go out of style :)

Stephanie said...

Cute! Such a fun necklace!

Anonymous said...

So many girls come into where I work trying to deck themselves out in Aggie colors. You did a very nice job of looking chic and supportive <3

Margarita Bloom said...

Lovely outfit! and great colors. :) Happy Fashion Friday!!

livingchel said...

I love the simple white top with jeans and a statement necklace. You are going to be one fashionable football fan :-)

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Love this!!! I'm not even an Aggie but I'd totally wear this outfit ANY day :) Perfect!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I adore those Tory Burch shoes! Great pairings.
Isn’t That Charming.

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

You're right! It's the perfect Aggie attire! I have a bunch of friends that went there and I have never seen dedication to the game like they have!!!

xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash

Fashion Memos said...

Love it!especially the skinny jeans and the white shirt:)

xoxo
www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Love those flats! Gorgeous outfit :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

Gotta love some Texas football and TB flats!!! ;) I love this time of year...football and more football! ;)Such a classic and "Aggie" look! ;)

Caitlin C. said...

I'm obsessed with that necklace!! I have a similar one that's all black, but this one is seriously amazing. Hope you had a great weekend :)

Courtney said...

A perfect outfit--I need that necklace!