Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekend Update

Hello friends! I hope that you each had a great Labor Day weekend and hopefully enjoyed an extra day off.

We had a wonderful time relaxing at the coast with friends and family. Here is a little glimpse of our long weekend through pictures.

{my husband sent me these beautiful flowers to cheer me up - he is the best!}

{I got my Target leopard flats}

{my sister sent me an early birthday present, the urchin I have been wanting forever!!}

{wine spritzer to start the weekend}


{morning coffee on the deck overlooking the sea}


{walking along the coastline}


{Grapefruit margaritas}


{love his smile}


{the seaside}


{Shelby}


{the shrimp boats in Seadrift}

I hope you enjoy your Tuesday! We are one day closer to the weekend already!

Linking up with:
Leeann at Join the Gossip, Sami at  Sami's Shenanigans & Dana at five30three for Weekend Update

Photobucket

33 comments:

Courtney said...

Love all of your pictures:) Super cute leopard flats, and your flowers are beautiful, how sweet! Grapefruit margaritas sound delicious and I love your sister's early present, so chic! And I know I told ya this already but your shrimp boat picture is fantastic. Hope it's a great week!

jeands said...

beautiful pictures. and looks like a wonderful weekend indeed.

Kait said...

There are so many things I liked in these pictures, I'm going to have to scroll back up and look again to make sure I didn't miss anything.
1. Love Beach House wine--it's one of my favorites. If you haven't already, try Cupcake!
2. Love, love, super love that coffee mug with the starfish on it :)
3.Grapefruit margs--that sounds amazing!
4. What a cute dog, and her name makes her even more endearing!

Looks like you had a fab weekend!

Wine and Summer said...

Love all these pictures! So beautiful! Looks like you had a great weekend!

Erica said...

Margaritas, leapard print (I have those shoes too!!), flowers and an adorable pup?!! Looks like a great weekend to me :)

Stephanie said...

Aw so fun! Such a great photo of Shelby. Love the new flats, and the urchin! What a nice sister you have.

Sandy a la Mode said...

super cute flats!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Sara said...

Looks like an amazing, relaxing weekend! I wish so badly we could have made it to the coast. Glad you had a good one and yes, one step closer to the weekend!
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Always Maylee said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend. Love the leopard flats!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Selene said...

lovely weekend!

Stesha said...

what a great weekend!

xxS

Because Shanna Said So said...

Yay for another successful weekend at the coast!! You guys seriously make good use of it. The pics your captured this weekend are probably my faves as of yet. It looks so peaceful there. I could sit on that coast line for hours!!! Glad you guys had fun!

Alissa said...

Are those Target flats comfortable? I need to buy a pair of cheaper flats but when I tried these on they felt weird on me.

Miss Angie said...

Lovely photos, and I really want to try that wine spritzer, yum!

Stopping in from the weekend update!

Laura said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! :)

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

Love each photo and what each represents for you. =)
Darling bday gift!
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Ramona said...

It looks like you had a bless this weekend.These are wonderful and happy moment captured in lovely photos

xoxo Ra

Allison said...

This looks like a perfect mixture of relaxation and fun. So glad you enjoyed your weekend (and got spoiled too!)

Darby said...

OMG those flowers are gorgeous!!!! Very lucky lady!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed

Kristal said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I love those flats!
http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture of the flowers. Lucky girl! I love the gold urchin.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Looks like a pretty amazing weekend! I hope those flowers cheered you up - how can't they, they're beautiful - and all is well :)

Thanks for linking up!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Looks like a great weekend... especially those grapefruit margaritas!

Kristen said...

Such pretty flowers! Those shoes are great, I've been seeing a bunch of people with great Target finds.

Unknown said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! What a lucky lady! I wish we lived closer to any kind of water. Drat living on the inland!

Wendy Annabeth said...

Your blog is so pretty! I'm a new GFC follower :)

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Those flowers are absolutely beautiful! What a sweet husband:) LOVE the leopard flats- I have them too! Looks like a great weekend, lady!

winetastegirl.com said...

I always love seeing your beach pics. I so wish I could have been on a beach this weekend. my daughter with that syrup all over her is one I will always remember. Somehow I got stuck with the clean up! LOL!!
www.winetastegirl.com

Anonymous said...

lovely weekend girl! what a walk along the coastline, absolutely gorgeous!

xxA

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I LOVE those leopard flats! So cute! And your coffee mug matches the wine bottle!

livingchel said...

Your dog is beautiful, I had a sheltie growing up and love them. Also the flats are so pretty!!

erica said...

Oh my goodness those flowers are gorgeous! xo

Ali Berger said...

Love the urchin! I've been looking for something that like! I enjoy reading your fabulous posts! Now following! xo

xo,
Ali Berger
SF Blonde