Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Random Wednesday

First things first,  A HUGE THANK YOU to Aubrey @ The Kinch Life Designs. She had to deal with me being crazy about getting it back up!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Aubrey!! You have no idea how appreciative I am to you!! If you are looking for a new blog design or want to update what you have I encourage you to contact Aubrey. She is such a sweetheart & a great blog designer!

This week has been so stressful but I am happy to say things are getting back on track! I don't do well when all the control is lost and things are upside now. But, it is all good now!!

Now, onto some random Wednesday happenings.

When I went to get the mail last night, guess what I found?? Nothing but the absolute best card ever!! Guess who it was from? TORY BURCH!!! It is a $50 gift card! I was dancing around the house and the Husband definitely thought we had won the lottery...well, no, but a close 2nd in my opinion!! Here it is in all of its glory!


Next, are you all watching The Voice? Well, it is one of our favorite shows and can I just tell you how much I love all of the remaining contestants?? I think my favorites are definitely Cassadee Pope & Nicholas David. They are really all amazing though!! 

 {google image}

  {google image}

Finally, I am going to put together some new playlists for running & I need some help!! Will you all please tell me what songs you like to work out to? I want to find some different songs than I typically listen to...you know, keep it interesting! I have been listening to Pandora which has been nice but I would like to have other options too. Help friends!! One group I have liked running to is The Black Keys.

Here is something that has definitely helped me lately!

What can you recommend I add to my work out playlist??

Have a great Wednesday!

Linking up today with Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So



Photobucket

22 comments:

Susan said...

Whoa! That'll be so fun to spend that $50, so many good options. I love the Voice! I'm a huge Amanda Brown fan too! She's gotta be the winner!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

WHAT! A $50 Tory Burch gift card! What am I missing here - I didn't get one! lol So jeaous! Love the design too! xoxo

Unknown said...

I love your enthusiasm! I found you from the Wednesday linkup and am SO glad I did :)
Congrats on the TB giftcard, I would have been doing the same thing honestly!
Have a great day xo

livingchel said...

I can't wait to see what you buy from TB. I love getting stuff like that in the mail because it's an excuse to shop.

I totally agree about the running thing, It feels so good to just go and clear my head.

Sara said...

What a lucky girl you are! Please let us know what you buy with that lovely gift card! :)
I'm a little behind on The Voice but when I catch it, I always enjoy it!
I adore the Black Keys. They rock! I need to refresh my ipod as well so I'm afraid I won't be much help here but keep us posted on the ideas you receive! Enjoy your day, friend.
Cheers,
Sara

Sarah Tucker said...

I laughed out loud bc I would have danced around, too, after getting a TB gift card! Husbands don't understand the inner joy it brings :)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I love unexpected gift cards. Enjoy!

Caroline said...

I got the TB gift in an email and immediately forwarded it to Fred. :)

J and A said...

What a great surprise in the mail!! Love the new look!

Because Shanna Said So said...

So happy you are back up and running! I know how stressed I would have been!!! It's all good now. And WHAAAAAAAT??? TB sent you $50????? So jealous!!! And girl, you have to add the Wobble song to your playlist!!! LOL! It's a fun one!

lesley: the dream tree said...

that's awesome! did they just send it to you out of the blue?!

Unknown said...

woo hoo! I remember the one day my blog was down I was having a panic attack all day long. and Tory Burch sent you $50?!! Say what?! I am so jealous!

Wine and Summer said...

You definitely won the lottery! Have fun spending your gift card!!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I got a gift crad from JCrew and did the same happy dance :) And I ove the Voice too...but for soem reason not a fan of the singers this season....what are your thoughts on trevin hunte? I like him the best...i guess

Alisa Marie said...

OMG - $50 gift card, that's awesome! Cassadee Pope is definitely one of my faves!

Helene said...

Ohhh how awesome!! So jealous!!

Lindsay said...

Wow a TB card?!? You lucky girl! Super jealous!

#mommylife said...

Mine too! I love both Cassadee and Nicholas! It has to be down to those 2.. and what?! how'd you get that gc??

Courtney said...

Wooo, a TB gift card, how fun:) I can't wait to see your latest TB find;) Yay for running! I wish you lived closer so you could be my running buddy. I've been listening to a weird mix of Zac Brown, Katy Perry, Flo Rida, Ellie Goulding, Train (old and new), and Maroon 5 of course (sigh, Adam Levine..) I have some old Journey on there too, and Bryan Adams and Def Leppard. And Keith Urban. Share your playlist when it's done so I can steal from you, I need an update too! Happy Thursday friend, I hope to be back to blogland soon, I have SO much catching up to do!

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

I have gift card envy. Love me some Tory Burch!

Fizz and Frosting

Alyssa @ Sweet Shangrila said...

So glad your blog is all back to normal:) That's awesome you got that TB giftcard..can't wait to see what you buy! Cassadee and Nicholas are my favorites too! Definitely some good ones this season!

navy and orange said...

what a fun gift card to get and totally agree with that running quote

xoxo navy & orange