Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend, so much that I am starting the week already tired! Isn't it amazing how quick our time off on the weekends actually goes? 

Here is our weekend in pictures.

I stopped during one of my runs this weekend to capture this gorgeous sunset.
It is amazing what the sky can do!

I made it out for a pedicure with my SIL and had a great time!
I went with my all-time favorite, Essie's Ballet Flats.

I wore my new Loft necklace (several times this weekend). 
This picture does not do it justice.

Here is the link and website picture. You can really see the detail here.
{link here}
 Saturday afternoon we ran a few errands and I bought a new Garmin GPS watch. I'm following Courtney's lead on the style! I had my old one for many years and it started having problems off and on and decided if I was really going to keep up my running I needed a dependable watch.

The husband and I had a little date night at the brewhouse and munched on some calamari & pizza! What a great night!



My date night outfit. Casual and comfortable. 
Loft all the way! {necklace, blouse & jeans, Steve Madden wedges}

 I also got some great tops at Costco for running! Check them out, only $9.99 each!! I bought a few colors. 

Sunday we went over to our good friends home for a little birthday party. 
They went all out and the food was amazing & delicious!

Here is my afternoon outfit for the river house. (sorry for the blur)
{Old Navy blouse, Loft jeans, Francesca's necklace, Kelly & Katie wedges from DSW}

 My dear friend Pamela & I. 
She is an amazing friend, mother, chef and so much more!
Their son is our godson, so we are as close as family. It warms my heart to spend time with them!

The table all set up for our meal. See what I mean, didn't Pamela do an amazing job!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! 

Linking up with Leeann for Monday Morning Gossip.
Photobucket

18 comments:

Courtney said...

What a great weekend! I love all of your outfits:) I stopped into Loft the other day and wanted everything, and their jewelry is so pretty this season. I think you'll love the G-210, so far mine has been very reliable! Cute running top too, I need some happy colors in my workout wardrobe! Happy Monday friend:)

Sarah Tucker said...

Such cute outfits all weekend! And that sky is gorgeous!

TheTinyHeart said...

Jealous that you're out in sandals already! Definitely not warm enough here for that just yet :(

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Because Shanna Said So said...

Look at all your cute #ootd!! And looks like you guys ate well...I think we were both on the same page this weekend...food, friends, drinks, fun and outfits!! ;) Great minds! Love you!

According to Jax said...

found you through the link up and love your blog!!! :)
P.S. I have a giveaway on my blog right now...(and 3 more in the next few weeks!) Hope you'll check it out and enter!
www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

Diary of a Southern Belle said...

Sounds like a FULL wknd!!! Have an awesome day Doll!!!!

CR
www.fiercesouthernbelle.blogspot.com

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

Love the outfits and I need a friend like Pamela! That food looks so good.

Caroline said...

Love your outfits! Looks like such a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Fun weekend! That meal looks incredible-yummy!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

I love your IG pics!! I prefer a tank top when I'm running...I sweat alot and don't like arm pit stains....TMI? sorry :) and that is a pretty neckalce!!

Allison said...

Costco is the best! I love that top and hope my Costco has them too! Looks like a great weekend. :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You always look so pretty!

Sounds like a great weekend. I want some of that pizza. Yum!!

Thanks for linking up :)

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Love your new necklace! My hubby and I need a date night. And I am SO tired today too. Ughhhh. Dragging over here!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Amy Powell said...

looks like a great weekend! Love your outfits... always cute :)


Have a lovely day! xoxo, Amy

Bri said...

What a great weekend! I just bought Essie's ballet flats! Can't wait to try it..it looks so cute on your toesies :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a great weekend! Love the necklace :)

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Great pics - thanks for sharing! Loving your outfits and that necklace!!

Shia
World According to Shia

Sara said...

What a great weekend, my friend! I love all the outfits...now I have shopping on the brain! That food looks amazing and so does the sunset. Glad you had fun with your SIL. Girl time is the best! Hope this weekend is just as fabulous! :)
Cheers,
Sara