Monday, April 2, 2012

Random Monday

This weekend was a blast and of course went way to fast! My Mom & I had a great time together! I took her to some of my favorite Mexican restaurants, Lupe's and Aldaco's and of course we had some great food and drinks. Aldaco's has amazing cerviche with green olives, amazing! I will definitely have to add this to our recipe next time I make it. We had pedicures and then shopped a little too! I didn't get to snap pictures of the events but will include my herb/vegetable garden that is coming along very well! We have cilantro, rosemary, onion and garlic chives, garlic, basil, green peppers and jalapenos. I am very excited to use these for recipes in the coming months!


I will also post a picture I took down at the coast a few weeks ago. I love sunsets, but when they are over the water they are even more amazing! Makes me really wish I could live there all the time!


Finally, I am nearly finished with the first book in the Hunger Games series. I have to admit when I first heard of it I didn't think it was going to be something I would care for....I was wrong! It is very good and I am hoping I can get to the theatre soon to watch the movie!


and how amazing is Elizabeth Banks? Can't believe she plays Effie! 


Happy Monday!! Come back tomorrow because I am posting an amazing recipe we made this weekend for "Mexican street corn"!! It is amazing and perfect for the summer!

1 comment:

natasha {schue love} said...

The herb garden is so cute. And glad you're enjoying the Hunger Games...it's a great series!