Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lovely living spaces

I have just been in such a "I want to redecorate my living room" mood lately and have been finding so many pictures that I just love! I have lots of things on my list of things to do to the room: new rug, new art, table accessorizing, throws...this list can get pretty lengthy! But, I need to do all of this on a budget.

What do you think is a great way to update a room on a budget?

Here are some of the pictures I am loving!












All pictures courtesy of House Beautiful.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how bright & airy most of those are! Have fun re decorating :)

Jennifer {ooh la la} said...

The first picture is my favorite!

And I'm also eager to redecorate my living room. New paint and pillows are always a good way to change things up.

We have a red couch - and loved it for several years. But next time I am going more neutral so I can change things up easier.

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Great inspiration, I'm in the same mood. I think a frugal way to update your living room is: a fresh coat of paint on the ceiling, a new color on the walls, new furniture covers and some new throw pillows.

Amber said...

House Beautiful is my favorite! I love your style!

winetastegirl.com said...

I'm also redecorating my living room and using the greys and yellows. I think accessories are the least expensive way to decorate. I'm making throw pillows, using chalk paint and recovering a chair. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
www.winetastegirl.com