I have something wonderful to share with you today! My husband is the most amazing man ever! He is romantic in his own masculine way which makes it so much more meaningful.
On a recent car trip he turned on a song that he heard and reminded him of me. I literally was in tears when I listened to it with him. I was truly "Overwhelmed" by hearing the words. Brad and I have had many trials in our lives with the Marine Corps, Deployment, jobs and life in general but no matter what we come out stronger than ever. It is truly an amazing love we share!
I wanted to share the song with you. Listen to the words as it is so amazing.
(and yes for all those out there that watch TV it is the Samuel Adams song now, haha!!)
This is such a sweet post and brought tears to my eyes! I have never heard this song but will be downloading it, I love it:) Makes me want to give my hubby a hug--I love happy love stories. So glad you shared this;)
awwww! I love this song. that is so cute. I love that he thought of you with this! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!.
15 comments:
aww such a sweet song, love it! :)
This is such a sweet post and brought tears to my eyes! I have never heard this song but will be downloading it, I love it:) Makes me want to give my hubby a hug--I love happy love stories. So glad you shared this;)
That is such a sweet song! Y'all are so blessed. :)
So, so sweet. That song and a few others really hit the spot these days :-)
Aw he is too sweet. Love this song.
SERIOUSLY!!?? How sweet is that?
awwww! I love this song. that is so cute. I love that he thought of you with this! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!.
I love it!!! I want to download it and I wonder if this is really his wife....so sweet!!
Shanna
How precious! What a guy!!!
HOW SWEET!!!!!!!! OMG you had me in tears! Love that!!!!
www.fashionmavenmommy.com
It's a sweet and meaningful song, thanks for sharing.:D
- Marie
allthingsmarie.com
So sweet and romantic of your hubby! You're one lucky girl:)
www.winetastegirl.com
awe this a beautiful song, never heard it but its my fav now!
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/
What a sweet post! Y'all are blessed to have each other! Such a sweet song and gesture. I hope you enjoyed your day!
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net
i've been listening to this song obsessively since you posted it. thanks for sharing!! xox
Post a Comment