Friday, August 10, 2012

Fashion Friday: Gingham Gorg

Happy Friday friends!! I am very excited for the weekend to finally be here! Today's Friday Fancies theme is Gingham and I have to be honest I was a little nervous at first. But when I came across this Tory Burch gingham dress I knew it was going to turn out okay. So here is my look:
Gingham Gorg

Tory Burch tee shirt dress / Steve Madden wedge pumps / Tory Burch satchel handbag / Kendra Scott jewelry

Tory Burch gingham dress: I love this navy gingham print and the tee shirt style. It would be great for a day out shopping or a girl's day. 

The Steve Madden wedge pumps I picked in a bright pink (because you all know how much I love navy & pink together) as a pop in an otherwise neutral outfit.

I picked these Kendra Scott earrings because I am obsessed with them! I have had them on my "Birthday List" for months already and I desperately want them in so many different colors!

Finally, a Tory Burch handbag. You ladies know me and I love my TB! I thought this neutral color fit the outfit perfectly. 


So what do you think? Did I have a hit or miss on this gingham outfit? 

Happy weekend friends!!

Linking up with:


Photobucket

21 comments:

ylenia said...

Great post darling, I Have thise wedges in mint :)
Thanks For the comment!
XOXO
Ylenia

Susan said...

I know how you feel about those Kendra Scotts! I want them too! I just love this whole look and I'd take it in a minute!

Aimee L said...

Love this dress, and the earrings! Great job! I feel you on the nervousness though - I couldn't find a gingham look I loved!! :(

Courtney said...

You always put together the cutest outfits! Love those sassy wedges and the KS earrings, I'd love to have a pair of each. Such a cute dress too:) Have a great weekend;)

erica said...

Loving the outfit! That Tory bag is gorgeous! xo

Sara said...

I almost picked that dress for today's post! Great minds think alike! Awesome outfit, as always. I hope you have a great day, my friend!
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Wine and Summer said...

Such a cute dress! I need to own that entire outfit!

Stephanie said...

Pretty! I love those wedges, pink and navy is just so pretty.

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

love gingham!

Always Maylee said...

I want that bag and those shoes!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Cathy said...

These pink wedges are soooo beautiful!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

AHHH!! I want that dress!! I would live in t-shirt dresses if I could, they are my quick, got-to outfits for anything and everything!! Great outfit!!

Susan said...

Hit! I would have seen you as a total gingham lover!
I own those shoes in red, just sayin'

Allison said...

Love, love, love that dress! Definitely a hit...especially with those pink shoes!

Andi said...

I pretty much love this whole outfit! The pink shoes are awesome! Thanks for your sweet comments - I'm following you now, too!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Love this look!

Chris said...

I love those Kendra Scott Danielle earrings! Husband gave me a pair in orange/coral for Valentine's day. Don't worry that I left all kinds of notes and messages to give him a not so subtle hint. Also, love that TB bag... it's the perfect color!

Melonie said...

Lovely outfit! The pop of pink shoes is perfect.

Fashion-isha said...

I love pop of hot pink and those earrings are amazing!
xo
Sharon

Margaret said...

Gingham is actually one of the patterns I'm looking forward to the most this fall! Love the choices you made!

xx, Margaret

www.thegildedpeach.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Those wedge pumps are so pretty!