Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Update

Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I flew up to Dallas for the weekend to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday. We had a great time and had a little party at Dave & Buster's. I had not been to D&B since high school and forgot how much fun it is to play all of the games. My sister even hit the jackpot on skeeball and won 500 tickets :) Sunday before heading to the airport we headed to Fuzzy'sTaco Shop and it was great. Here in SA we have lots of breakfast taco shops and this was one of the better tacos I have had. We then headed to the Hawaiian Nail Bar for pedicures. They have the best pedicures and use fruits and vegetables in the water/massage, so perfect for a Sunday afternoon! 

Here is a recap of my fun weekend.
 1. yummy cupcakes my Mom bought for the party
2. Fuzzy's Taco Shop - my new favorite tacos
3. my cucumber pedicure - heaven!
4. sis & I at the Hawaiian Nail Bar
5. sis & I at her party
6. sis & Mom getting pedicures
7. sis & her hubby
8. shooting hoops
9. making some fruit salad
10. jackpot winner!

Here are my outfits of the weekend.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

Linking up with:
Leeann at Join the Gossip, Sami at  Sami's Shenanigans & Dana at five30three for Weekend Update


and with Hayley at Weekend File and Alli at Life on LeRoy for Life Lately

Photobucket

18 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw, happy birthday to your sister! Great picture of you two:) The cucumber pedi looks pretty fabulous, as do those cupcakes. Love your outfits (I have a bunch of those tees from Tarjay, aren't they great?), really loving the yellow bubble necklace with the blue! Totally copying that. Have a great Monday:)

Southern Belle Mama said...

Happy Birthday to you sister! I hit the big 3-0 later this month! Sounds like she (and you) had a fabulous time celebrating!

Unknown said...

Well this certainly looks like a fun weekend! Those cupcakes look delicious, and if you have any leftovers feel free to send them my way and I'll be happy to take care of them :)

DSR said...

Such cute weekend outfits! And those cupcakes? I'll have one of those please!

Thanks for linking up with us.

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Looks like you girls had a great time celebrating!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Sara said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Glad you were able to celebrate with your sis. Love your outfits! Hope you have a great week! :)
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Sami said...

So jealous of your weekend trip to Dallas! Looks like you had a blast and your outfits were fab! The whole time I lived in Dallas, everyone talked about Fuzzy's but I never made it there! Bummer. Thanks for linking up doll!

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

love both the blue/yellow combos on you and your sister! xox

Because Shanna Said So said...

What a fun time! I haven't been to D&B in forever!! Such a fun round up of all your outfits!!! Sounds like we need a Fuzzy's in Austin! I am a breakfast taco junkie! ;) Glad you guys had another fab weekend!
Shanna

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home said...

Love your style! I'm your newest follower!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

It must have been a birthday kind of weekend!! Love the outfits!! And it's been a while since i have been to D&B...what a great idea for a birthday!!

Lindsay said...

What a fun birthday weekend! That cucumber pedicure looks amazing! I want one! Love all your outfits! Popping over from Weekend Update.

Celeste said...

I love Fuzzys AND Hawaiian Nail Bar! My roommate took me there to get a pedicure for my birthday a couple years ago and this guy danced around me and played the Happy Birthday song on a saxophone...it was hilarious!

Alisa Marie said...

Yay for being in Dallas! Fuzzy's is one of my favorite places! Love all of your outfits! You looked so cute in all of them! Have a great week!

Megan said...

Love your outfits!!! I really need to get with it and get a bubble necklace!

Unknown said...

Love your outfits! your blog design always brightens my day :)

navy and orange said...

love Dallas and the yellow necklace!

xoxo navy & orange

Kelly said...

I love that blue dress from Loft and the chambray shirt from Target! I'm a huge fan of both stores :)