Friday, October 5, 2012

Fashion Friday: Marvelous Monotone & a WINNER!

Happy Friday friends!! The weekend is here again & as usual I am linking up with some fabulous ladies for Fashion Friday!

Today is all about monotone. I have to admit that I haven't worn a monotone outfit however I have been seeing them everywhere and plan on putting together something for the Fall. I love navy and blues and decided to put together with this color for today!

Monotone love

Now, to what you have all been waiting for, the giveaway winner is....

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Congratulations Emily 
from Blue Dog Belle! 
I will be contacting you by email! Please respond within 48 hours or we will have to pick another winner!

Thank you to EVERYONE who entered!!

Linking up with:

Photobucket

24 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE the blue! The dress and the necklace are perfect--once again, I'm loving ShopSosie:) Have a great weekend!

Hilary said...

Those blues mix well! Love them!

Andrea {Yesterday's Tomorrow} said...

GREAT outfit! I love love love the blue, have a great weekend!

xoxo andrea
www.yesterdaystomorrowblog.com

Sara said...

Awesome outfit, my friend! I went with blue today as well! This trend is really growing on me. I hope to try it out soon. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Cheers,
Sara

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Love this! I would definitely wear everything you picked! Love that color blue! I hope you stop by to check out my Stella & Dot giveaway! Happy Weekend, love!

-Lindsay
www.lastyearoftwentysomething.blogspot.com

TheTinyHeart said...

Cobalt is one of my fav colors to wear! Looove it!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Chicnova Giveaway!

Blue Dog Belle said...

1. THANK YOU!!!! I'm beyond excited.

2. Love this outfit!!!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Nicole Rene said...

Ooh I adore that necklace it is so gorgeous!!

xoxo, Nicole Rene
Simply Savannah

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I adore that dress! Gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Very pretty! I reeeeally want that clutch now!

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

this color is my favorite -- looks great on blondies like us! xox

Wine and Summer said...

Love the blue! The dress is amazing!

Because Shanna Said So said...

I love what you put together! I haven't worn a monotone outfit yet either...maybe soon!?! And so glad Emily won, she is a sweetheart! Have a great weekend.

Laura said...

I love cobalt! Gorgeous picks :)

Margarita Bloom said...

LOVE blue and those boots are the bomb! Love it!
Happy Fashion Friday.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I had these navy booties. I don't own one pair of navy shoes...a shame! I found your blog on Friday's Fancies. I now your newest follower! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

xx
Serena
http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Party of One said...

LOVING this outfit. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the cobalt! It's a refreshing color, and the monotone is so pretty.

Lydia N. <3

Unknown said...

What a stunning shade of blue! Great post :)

xo,
Maya

Kori said...

Thanks for linking up honey! Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

Nicole said...

Love that shift! Such a versatile piece!

Caitlin C. said...

Girl I LOVE this look!!! Especially that necklace! Perfection.

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Love it!! I want to buy it all, especially the necklace. Congratulations to the winner.

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Love it!! I want to buy it all, especially the necklace. Congratulations to the winner.