Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Maternity photo shoot

I felt beyond honored that my sister asked me to take pictures of her, her bump & hubby!! I think they all turned out so beautifully but how could they not when you have such gorgeous subjects.

















I am SO excited to meet this little baby!! He is going to be one spoiled nephew!

Photobucket

27 comments:

Courtney said...

Andrea what a fabulous job you did! I love your photography, the 3rd picture down is my favorite-perfection! I'm so impressed with the poses too! Darling nursery as well:) Great job friend, I'm inspired!

winetastegirl.com said...

Those are gorgeous Andrea! So excited for you and your family:)
www.winetastgirl.com

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Gorgeous photos! I adore the one with the book, and the one on the bench. And of course the one with the shoes to fill. They're all wonderful.

Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel said...

Beautiful photos. Love them! What great memories. That is one of my regrets not having maternity photos taken when I was pregnant with my boys.

Kerrie
www.familyfoodandtravel.com

Emily said...

they turned out great! how much longer till you get to meet the little guy? :)

Alyssa @ Sweet Shangrila said...

These are so great, you are super talented! I love love love the nursery also!

Unknown said...

These are so cute!! You did such a great job. And she is just the cutest pregnant gal! Awesome job, Andrea!

J and A said...

These are SO great and cute! LOVE the bump!

Sara said...

Andrea, you are so talented! These are all great...it's too hard to pick a favorite! I love them all! Can't wait to see more pics once the little guy arrives!
Happy Tuesday, friend!
Cheers,
Sara

Sarah Tucker said...

Such beautiful photos! And what an adorable nursery!

Amy said...

omg, these are adorable!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

TheTinyHeart said...

You did a great job with the photos...they came out gorgeous! Love the one of them on the bench and the 3 pairs of shoes :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Great job on these!!!!!! Very well done. :)

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home said...

Amazing! You have the eye. Their Nursery is super cute too!

Helene said...

absolutely gorgeous and sweet! i love them!

Cody Doll said...

Very cute. I love the book idea. They are all sooo great. =]

Cody
solemnsound.blogspot.com

livingchel said...

You and your sister look so much a like and you did a lovely job taking photos of her bump.

Anonymous said...

Awww you did a great job! xoxo

Katie said...

you did such a great job! what a good looking couple too! :)

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Such a beautiful shoot! You've got some great talent there, girl. :)
xoxo

Wine and Summer said...

AHH!! I love it! They are amazing! The ones with the little shoes are so adorable!!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous pics!

Because Shanna Said So said...

You did a marvelous job, my friend!!! So proud of you!! My fave is the one of them on the park bench. And his room is adorable!!! Glad I finally got to see it!!! Yay, Aunt Andrea!!!

Allison said...

You did a GREAT job Andrea! I love them all!

Darby said...

OMG SO cute! And you did such a fabulous job with the photos! FLAWLESS!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

sooo cute!! she has a cute lil bump!! great pictures!!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

These pictures are fantastic! You're very talented!