Decoupaged letters Shannon, one of the other hostesses, made
My sister & Mom
I bought her & Ethan a puffer vest! She has been talking about wanting to get one of these for months!
How adorable is she?? I love her & that adorable belly!
The hostesses with my sister.
Erin, me, Errin (sister), Carlie, Shannon
These four girls have been best friends since high school! They have shared so many wonderful memories and so special!
My Mom ordered this cake and the cupcakes below.
How amazing are they?
Just perfect for the airplane theme!!
Caprese skewers
Fruit kabobs
My Mom's good friend, Dana, made this adorable diaper cake!
How precious is this crocheted aviator hat and appliqued onesie?
Shannon & her Mom made several onesies & they were all so adorable!
One of my best friends, Jacque, came to the shower to show Errin & baby Ethan some love too!
I love seeing her & her little boy, Cayden. He is so precious and gives the best hugs!
We all had such an amazing day!! Thank you to all of the other hostesses & my Mom for doing such an amazing job on the shower and making Errin & Ethan know how much they are loved!
I also had the privilege of taking Errin & Zach's maternity pictures. Here is a sneak peak at one!
The rest will be posted tomorrow! I can't wait to show you!
Another VERY important event occurred this weekend...
TEXAS A&M beat Alabama!!!!
It was the amazing moment we Aggies have had in a while!
We are now ranked #8! Whoop!!
Link up Rules:
1.) Follow your hosts via GFC.
2.) Follow your co-hosts via GFC.
3.) Link up any post about your life.
Leeann at Join the Gossip, Sami at Sami's Shenanigans & Dana at five30three for Weekend Update





.jpg)

30 comments:
we were soooo happy in this house when texas beat A & M too!
it was a GREAT game!
that baby shower is beyond ADORABLE! soo cute!
glad you had such a great weekend:)
I LOVE the pictures from your weekend! Your sister is adorable (your mom is too), what a beautiful family y'all have:) I have not seen paper airplane cupcakes before and they are the cutest things ever! Filing this idea away because my boys *love* paper airplanes. Love your dress and necklace and all the baby goodies! And I can't wait to see Errin's maternity photos--love the sneak peek! Happy Monday friend!
Oh my gosh how cute is that puffer vest?!
What a sweet shower! The cake and cupcakes are adorable and I love the diaper cake. xx
Fabulous shower images! And I can't wait to see the rest of the maternity photos, you're a talented photog!
how fun! ethan is my favorite boy's name! and your sister is so beautiful! such a cute pregnant lady!
Your sister is the cutest pregnant lady ever! You throw such a great shower for her. Looks like it was a blast. Can't wait to see the rest of the maternity photos!
Your sister is so gorgeous! It looks like such a fun shower - I love all of the decor, especially the cake!
That's all so sweet, I don't even know where to start. Could she be a cuter pregnant girl?! How is it possible that she didn't gain an ounce anywhere else on her body? And that puffer vest cracks me up, that's too cute.
Aww what an adorable shower! That cake came out so cute and I love the little puffer vest :)
-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Such an adorable shower...and your sis is such a cute preggers lady!
What a cute shower!!!!
I found you via the Weekend Update linkup! Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a Heylee B. Boutique Giveaway! I thought you might be interested.
xoxo
A-
That is such a cute party. I love the theme. It gave me great inspiration, not only for babies. I can't wait to see the maternity pictures. =]
Thanks for sharing,
Cody
solemnsound.blogspot.com
oh gosh, I nearly died during that game! it was oh so exciting!!
and your sister looks great! love that "ethan" straw :)
Looks like it was just an amazing baby shower! The cake is SO cute!
xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Ok, there is so much goodness in this post, I don't even know where to start! The decorations are adorable! The airplanes, the cake, the food, everything is so cute! Your sister is just precious! Can't to see more of the maternity pics! Also, I love the outfit you wore to the shower. Where did you find that dress? So cute! Glad you had a nice weekend. Here's hoping you have a great Monday!
Cheers,
Sara
Andrea, your sister's shower looked perfect! The details were amazing. That straw cracked me up...I wonder how long it took her drink to reach her mouth!! ;) Now I want to decoupage something! ;) Can't wait to see more of the pictures you took of them....the one you posted melted my heart!
Awh it looks so fun! The little puffer vest is so adorable :)
The baby shower looks like so much fun!! I love those straws, everything looks perfect :) Can't wait to see the rest of the maternity photos too!
I love the paper airplanes on the cupcakes! So so cute!
Aw your sister is adorable! What a cute shower. I love the paper airplanes on the cupcakes. And I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures you took!!
Looks like an adorable shower!! :)
What an adorable baby shower! The cake, cupcakes and food look amazing and how adorable are those ethan straws?
Melissa
http://miss-melissa.com
It must have been a baby shower weekend, because I went to one too!! I love the straw!! that is soo cool!! And the decoration was gorgeous...congrats to your sister :)
This is so cute! I always wondered how to link up with the Life Lately posts - how do I sign up?
xx,
Maya
Your sister is adorable! I love that straw - such a cute idea!
Your sister looks beautiful and the shower I'm sure was amazing. Enjoy this time - Brandy
Super adorable images of a lovely family...glad to have found you!!!
REBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
Just came across your blog! So dang cute. Okay, I love the paper airplanes on the cupcakes! That is the cutest idea! I am going to have to remember that one!!
Aw what a fabulous shower! That cake looks delicious :)
Post a Comment