Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday friends! 

We had a great weekend here! Brad and I traveled to Dallas Saturday morning and celebrated my Grandma's 85th Birthday!
{Grandma with my uncle (left) and my Dad (right) }

{Grandma on Facetime with one of the employees at the center that couldn't make her party}

and then we headed over to my sister & BIL's home to spend some quality time with our nephew, Ethan!

{Eligible Bachelor}
Love it!!

{we practiced putting the aviator hat on the night before his pictures}

Is he not the most precious little baby?? 

On Sunday, they had their newborn photo shoot and my sister asked if I could come. I was so thrilled! I loved chatting and watching photographers work (I have major photographer envy!!)  She calmed Ethan, the only 1 time he even fussed, and was wonderful!! I just loved it! I took a few pics of her setting the shot :)

{the photographer setting Ethan up on the bean bag}

{aviator hat time}

{Daddy Zach loving on Ethan}

{ Brad got some cuddle time with Ethan too! He was wearing his football outfit for the game Sunday.}
I just loved watching him with Ethan! It was so sweet!

Brad had to fly home Sunday night to make it to work today for meetings but I am still in Dallas. I was able to see one of my best friends, Jacque and her little one, Cayden for a while last night. We had a great time catching up and I love that I get to see her so much since she doesn't live far from my family!

When I logged on this morning I saw this!

Wow!! You all are awesome!!! I feel like I need to get my act together and make my blog a priority again!! Now...I need to work on a giveaway, don't you think??

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Tomorrow I am posting a wonderful dinner dish I fixed recently, a pinterest find of course, that is also a weight watcher's meal! Chicken parmesan, YUM!!! You won't want to miss it!

See you tomorrow!

Linking up with:
Linking up with:
Leeann at Join the Gossip & Sami at  Sami's Shenanigans for Weekend Update
and Life on Leroy for Life Lately
Photobucket

11 comments:

TR said...

Happy Birthday to Grandma!

Awww what a loooovely baby!!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Looks like a great weekend! Happy bday Grandma! And how cool you were able to go to the newborn shoot. Congrats on the followers!

TheTinyHeart said...

Happy birthday to your grandma! I bet those newborn photos are going to be THE cutest. And congrats on 400 followers!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
JCrew Giveaway!

Allison said...

I would love to sit in on a newborn session...love that aviator hat!! So cute! Glad you had a good weekend Andrea!

Lauren said...

Your Grandmother facetimes? I wish Mine would! :)

Courtney said...

What a great weekend! Happy birthday to your Grandma:) Love the picture of the photographer in action, I have photographer envy too! Enjoy your time in Dallas and yay for 400 followers!! Ethan is just too cute:)

Rachel Easley said...

Love that your grandma was using facetime!! And your nephew really is adorable! Happy Monday!

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Your Grandmother on facetime is too cute!! I talk to my grandparents that way too :) Love the aviator hat so cute!! My dad's bday was this past Saturday too!! We just had a quiet dinner. Congrats on the big number!!!

Sarah Tucker said...

Ethan is a doll! Seriously he is perfect! Have fun in D-town!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Your Grandma is precious!!! Tell her I said so!! ;) You are so lucky to still have your grandparents!! Cherish every moment with them! And congrats on hitting 400!!!!! yahooo!!!!! You deserve it!

gayle said...

I would love to watch an infant photographer work, I have seen the most AMAZING pictures, and I want to know how they do it! :)

Thanks for linking up with us on Life Lately this week!

xoxo,
Gayle | Grace for Gayle